Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedvegetabe based haircolor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
susannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vegetabe based haircolor
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
I have a question about veggie based color. What are they, are they good and where can i find them? (okay that is more than one question). i had tried Feria, like it ok, but now with permed hair would like something gentler. Any ideas?If so, where can I find them?Thanks for your help and input.Susannah
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
> I have a question about veggie based color. What are> they, are they good and where can i find them? (okay> that is more than one question). i had tried Feria,> like it ok, but now with permed hair would like> something gentler. Any ideas?> If so, where can I find them?> Thanks for your help and input.> SusannahI believe I have seen these at Fresh Field's where I get Nature's Gate products. Maybe try a health food store if you do not have a Fresh Fields nearby.. I have never used them so cannot vouch for how they rate.. Cher~
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
I've heard that Bigen hair color is supposed to be *totally* safefor your hair and peroxide-/ammonia-/chemical-free. It's in powder form but is not henna.I saw it at Sally's (Louise Marie Longhairs carries it too.) It comes in a little box witha drawing of an oriental woman on it. I scanned the instructions and you apply it onto yourhair and *then* add water to it and wait. It does not lift color, just covers gray. I didn't geta chance to read the rest of the instructions, but it might be worth checking out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic