Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Use for Phomollient

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Use for Phomollient
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
I just tried posting this message and it hasn't shown up so here goes again. Hopefully there will not be ditto copies. Anyway.. tonight I was tired of my hair so I put it up in a bun. Then I noticed my feathers in the front needed trimming so I whiped out the comb and scissors. I do not have feathers with a part down the middle like the 80's feathers but the kind that you have thin bangs across the forehead then the rest is longer and you brush back and up. Anyway, after trimming I decided to rub some Phomollient all through them. It instantly brought out the natural curly wave in my hair and it looked very pretty, especially with the bun in back. I think the Phomollient has enough hold to it to keep the front looking this way through the day.. another test! & Another plus for Phomollient which I couldn't imagine living without.If anyone has the front cut and has Phomollient on hand, give it a try.. but you need some natural curl to your hair I would think.. Cher~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic