Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStuck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stuck
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
Hello,I feel like my hair is stuck at the same length (mid-back) and won't grow anymore. Anyone know how to get me through this?Jennifer B.P.S. I have finally decided to start using my real name and to heck with all the nicknames!....I used Robin...then Jenna... I am now using just my name Jennifer! I will put B. at the end as not to confuse us all with the other Jennifer's on this board.
def View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:45am
jennifer,hair just doesnt stop growing. you might be having some breakage. Hair grows an average of 1/2 " per month, so if you're trying to grow-out your hair, it isnt gonna happen over night. what i would suggest is to condition your hair according to hair type and take a vitamin supplement for your hair. Vita-stress supplements by nexus is a suggestion. supplements like this will nourish your hair and "MAY" make it grow a little faster.-def
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic