Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcurly hair to straight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curly hair to straight
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:44am
I have curly/frizzy hair. I would like to knowif anyone has any good tips on how I can have myhair straight without it looking like a puffyfrizzball?P.S. I have spent a good deal of time and money onthis problem and have probally tried all productsimangenable, but if you think you have a good tip orproduct, please write back and tell me I wouldapperciate it.Amanda
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:45am
>> I have the same problem but I found a great way to fix it. I use a vidal sasoon haIr dryer with a brush attached so you don't have to fumble with both a brush and dryer again. After washing put a sraightening lotion in your hair so when you are drying it will help control the frizz and straighten that much easier. Part your hair in sections. When blowdrying start at the bottom of your head and move upward. Always keep the section that is wet in a clip ao it stays moist and always make sure that the section of hair that you are working with is totally dry before moving to the next section. I hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic