Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To all long hair ladies, what do people remember about your hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo all long hair ladies, what do people remember about your hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To all long hair ladies, what do people remember about your hair?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:47am
Nine months ago a buyer made a comment that she never seen me without a barrette.During the past two weeks I been in a company and their staff have noticed all my barrettes. ON my first day with their female staff that happens to be all short hair ladies I told them that I belong to a few hair sites and that I plan to allow my hair to grow longer.Every one of them thought it was very fascinatiing concept that I would allow my hair to grow longer. It seem to them it was something like a treasure that they won't have yet they choose to cut their hair.What do people remember about you?
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:47am
Even though my hair is waist-length, the color is what most peopleremember about my hair (since it's red).
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:47am
> Even though my hair is waist-length, the color is what> most people> remember about my hair (since it's red).wow! I am sure its very beautiful. It rare to find long red hair.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:48am
Hi Diane,I'm just remembered for my length. I hear whispers all around me. "Look at her hair, it's so long." I get a lot of children - they like to touch.Young girls whisper, ooo and ahh, usually to their mothers. Men, stop me and ask questions. How long did it take to grow, and proceed to tell me that they love long hair, but their wife doesn't have it.It's fun. Sometimes I don't hear anything said, other times, I can't count the times.Good question, Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:48am
Love your answer Debbie. How long is your hair?> Hi Diane,> I'm just remembered for my length. I hear whispers all> around me. "Look at her hair, it's so long."> I get a lot of children - they like to touch.> Young girls whisper, ooo and ahh, usually to their> mothers. Men, stop me and ask questions. How long did> it take to grow, and proceed to tell me that they love> long hair, but their wife doesn't have it.> It's fun. Sometimes I don't hear anything said, other> times, I can't count the times.> Good question, Debbie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic