Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSimple things can be beautiful

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simple things can be beautiful
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:51am
Sometime the most simple attitude has the most beautiful thoughts.IN my area there are many groups of people who are low German and they believe in the simple life. Their thoughts are very innoceant.Their women have very long hair . The women do not show off but they believe that a woman is more feminine with long hair. Their hair often reaches their buttocks.They believe in being natural.I believe that we are born beautiful and our hair gorws and this is very natural. We are not born with little pairs of scissors.I often watch these people and I think we totally misesd what life is all about.Then I think about the Victorian days when women took pride and they grew their hair as they felt it was very feminine. I wonder what happen because today I look around and just a handful of people take care themselves by dressing nicely and have manners.For the longest time long hair was like the rose in the garden and now everytime we believe in it we are run over with a verbel lawnmover.Its okay to encourage someone to cut their hair but its not okay to encourage someone to grow their hair. Its like some people feel threathened by the fact that long hair lives and that some of us encourage long hair but to some people that isn't okay and yet how many times I hear the message of cutting hair, new hair styl.e. Why is it so right for the short hair message and yet the long hair message bring hostile reactions at times. Yet the short hair message is as powerful and we don't hear hostile responses on it.I am so tired of hearing that short hair looks better on people. Sometime short hair on some people really look like hell.Some of you been brainwashed by a money making society that loves cutting your hair.. I believe in long hair and I encourage my friends to grow their hair .I don't think I should feel ashame for believing that women look more feminine with long hair.You see a long hair woman walking down the street many men will look.I don't know how many times I hear that many men desire long hair.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:52am
Hi Diane,Thanks for your thoughts. Very inspiring. I appreciate your posts.Best wishes,Karen> Sometime the most simple attitude has the most> beautiful thoughts.> IN my area there are many groups of people who are low> German and they believe in the simple life. Their> thoughts are very innoceant.> Their women have very long hair . The women do not> show off but they believe that a woman is more> feminine with long hair. Their hair often reaches> their buttocks.> They believe in being natural.> I believe that we are born beautiful and our hair> gorws and this is very natural. We are not born with> little pairs of scissors.> I often watch these people and I think we totally> misesd what life is all about.> Then I think about the Victorian days when women took> pride and they grew their hair as they felt it was> very feminine. I wonder what happen because today I> look around and just a handful of people take care> themselves by dressing nicely and have manners.> For the longest time long hair was like the rose in> the garden and now everytime we believe in it we are> run over with a verbel lawnmover.> Its okay to encourage someone to cut their hair but> its not okay to encourage someone to grow their hair.> Its like some people feel threathened by the fact that> long hair lives and that some of us encourage long> hair but to some people that isn't okay and yet how> many times I hear the message of cutting hair, new> hair styl.e. Why is it so right for the short hair> message and yet the long hair message bring hostile> reactions at times. Yet the short hair message is as> powerful and we don't hear hostile responses on it.> I am so tired of hearing that short hair looks better> on people. Sometime short hair on some people really> look like hell.> Some of you been brainwashed by a money making society> that loves cutting your hair.> . I believe in long hair and I encourage my friends to> grow their hair .> I don't think I should feel ashame for believing that> women look more feminine with long hair.> You see a long hair woman walking down the street many> men will look.> I don't know how many times I hear that many men> desire long hair.Related Link:WW Beauty Link
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:52am
> Hi Diane,> Thanks for your thoughts. Very inspiring. I appreciate> your posts.> Best wishes,> KarenThank you Karen,I needed to hear this.Have a nice day
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic