Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedbEing honest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bEing honest
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:52am
Okay it seem that some guys that I won't mention their name believe that I am a man basher. If I was a man basher I wouldn't have posted a message asking for male penpels that strongly believe in long hair.Plus the seond thing I will add is that all my messages are about being honest, kind , sincere, consideration for the other personl. YOu can easily see all messages on the internet and they are all the same meaning.Also I find that we seen to have some real jerks posting on this site that take pleasure of trying to pick a fight with me.Why becuase I am a peace keeper and I believe in long hair. YOu know what ? YOu can take a hike . Why do you bother to provoke me if you don't believe in what I say. I guess you don't believe in real real ,honesty etc. No love has nothing to do with hair.YEs my I repeat love has nothing to do with hair but very things else that makes a relationship does.YOu like to put words or place little traps in which you wish I fall and I won't . I wallk a straight path in life and I am a true friend to man kind.So stop waisting this space on this site and lets have nice conversations.If I wasn't so sincere I wouldn't have wish all long hair women and short women a day of being a Goddesss and yet you guys are trying to show I am bad. You are the ones that are bad becuase the people who are not posting their comments are often the ones that are emailing me and also agreeing that you guys are real jerks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic