Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMoon Phases

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Victoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moon Phases
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:52am
Karen, I enjoyed your article earlier this year about the phases of the moon. I wondered if you planned on following up with that? I did get my hair trimmed by the phases of the moon and I think it does help it grow!
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:52am
> Karen, I enjoyed your article earlier this year about> the phases of the moon. I wondered if you planned on> following up with that? I did get my hair trimmed by> the phases of the moon and I think it does help it> grow!************************************************************Hi Victoria...I did post the moons for the next several months last month. Here is the post again. Hope it helps.Best wishes,Karen*********************************************************Posted By: Karen Thursday, 24 September 1998, at 3:07 a.m.Cutting Hair By The Moon & Doing Chemical TreatmentsGrow Hair Faster - trim during the New Moon:Generally I recommend trimming on the New Moon and up to 5 days after. The closer to the New Moon the better though. It is actually best on the day of the New Moon.September 20, 1998 (still time to trim for September)October 20, 1998November 18, 1998December 18, 1998January 17, 1999Grow Hair Fuller - Trim on the Full Moon. This needs to be precise. Trim on the day of the Full Moon.October 5, 1998November 3, 1998December 3, 1998January 1, 1999January 31, 1999Best Day for Chemical Treatments of Hair (Perms, Color, Straightening):October 29-30, 1998November 25-26, 1998December 22-23, 1998
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic