Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHello everyone! *Pictures*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Penny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello everyone! *Pictures*
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:54am
I am a long haired model. I would like to be a regular around her if possible when im not traveling the world doing my thing. I use Aussie moist shampoo and Herbal Essence conditioner. I try to never blowdry. Thanks for reading my post.Related Link:pennys modeling page
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:54am
Hi Penny,Welcome to the site. You have such healthy hair! Do you use any special treatments besides the shampoo/conditioner you mentioned? How long have you been growing your hair out? Do you intend to grow it longer?I'm a member of some long haired interest groups (and growing my own out) and I always love to find out any tips or suggestions anyone has to share.Again, welcome!Valentine :o)Related Link:House of Valentine
Timbre View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timbre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:54am
Hello and wellcome Penny.I was just wondering what kind of treatments you do with your hair. What kind of brush do you use, if you do? Do you tie it up, or braid it? Mine is about your length, but not as shiny, and always getting broken, split ends,,, you get the picture. I don't want to cut it, but I'm so frustrated by it's condition. The other question, I was wondering how old are you, how long have you been growing it?I loved your pics by the way. I'm an artist myself, and I usualy enhance my models to look more like you :)I'm sure you have a bright future ahead of you, but good luck just the same.Timbre~Oh yeah,,, You would make a great Lara Croft model, maybe you have thrown your hat into that ring already, but if not why not give it a shot.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:55am
Hi Penny,Welcome to Hair Talk. I hope you do hang around. We would love to have your input and posts.Best wishes,Karen> I am a long haired model. I would like to be a regular> around her if possible when im not traveling the world> doing my thing. I use Aussie moist shampoo and Herbal> Essence conditioner. I try to never blowdry. Thanks> for reading my post.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic