Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone know where I can find "Tenax" hair gel? (more)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone know where I can find "Tenax" hair gel? (more)
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:56am
I'm looking for a great hair gel called "Tenax" which I used to use about ten years ago. It came in a green and white stripped metal tube/container and the gel itself was green and had a very distinctive smell. I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I'm hoping that someone might know.Thank you.
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:59am
> I'm looking for a great hair gel called> "Tenax" which I used to use about ten years> ago. It came in a green and white stripped metal> tube/container and the gel itself was green and had a> very distinctive smell. I can't seem to find it> anywhere, and I'm hoping that someone might know.> Thank you.Hey! I used to use Tenax ten years ago, when I had more (longer) hair! I got it at a local salon (here in Mississippi), but I remember seeing it at Sally's Beauty Supply Stores back then. Maybe they have it at the Worldwide Beauty Store -- If not, they can tell you where to find it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic