Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVeronica Lake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Veronica Lake
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:56am
I have thick, pale blonde hair and am in the mood for something classy. I LOVE the old movie stars who got perms and set their hair every day. I've read about new perms that can provide a similar appearance. Is there any way to get large, fluffy curls by getting a wave ?And, where can I get longer rods ?
Kelli N. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelli N. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:57am
> I have thick, pale blonde hair and am in the mood for> something classy. I LOVE the old movie stars who got> perms and set their hair every day. I've read about> new perms that can provide a similar appearance. Is> there any way to get large, fluffy curls by getting a> wave ?> And, where can I get longer rods ?Hi, I don't know the answer to your questions, but I justwanted to wish you the best on your Veronica Lake hairstyle.It's great to see someone who is not controlled or intimidated by what's in style. Personal desire and taste iswhat matters. I'm getting ready to get the famous Farrahstyle, and I'm really looking forward to it. I used to thinkit was too late to get styles like those, but thank GOD I was very wrong! Maybe you should try getting a consultation with a stylist about getting this look. Plus, try to find a picture to take with you. This always helps a lot. I wish you the best!
Ana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:57am
I'll just grow it down to my knees. ROFLMAO> Hi, I don't know the answer to your questions, but I> just> wanted to wish you the best on your Veronica Lake> hairstyle.> It's great to see someone who is not controlled or> intimidated by what's in style. Personal desire and> taste is> what matters. I'm getting ready to get the famous> Farrah> style, and I'm really looking forward to it. I used to> think> it was too late to get styles like those, but thank> GOD I was very wrong! Maybe you should try getting a> consultation with a stylist about getting this look.> Plus, try to find a picture to take with you. This> always helps a lot. I wish you the best!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic