Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWHERE???????!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHERE???????!!!!!!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:56am
Happy Halloween!I cannot find ANY hair salon's in my area that offer long hair care. Most salon's I have been too, give me the wrong advice about long hair (good thing I know better and have been dedicated to this board and finding the correct information). They trim off more than I want and tell me that I should not have long hair. They are not even gentle (pulling and stretching)! This has happened at more than one salon.At 19, I think I can decide that I want long hair, and NO STYLIST is going to tell me otherwise. My hair is in great condition (besides being slightly dry). I invest in good products, follow a great vegetarian diet and take wonderful vitamins. I practise yoga and my diabetes is getting in great control. I have gotten many positive compliments about my hair since it has gotten long!!!!! =)Can anyone help me find a salon in the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area?Jennifer B.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic