Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Best Chemical Hair Straightener I've ever seen
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Best Chemical Hair Straightener I've ever seen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Keth'ryn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keth'ryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Best Chemical Hair Straightener I've ever seen
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:00am
Hiya folks,Well I work in a busy salon and I've seen quite a few chemical hair straighteners before but today we tried the one by Rusk. It was amazing. Not only was the hair curly, frizzy and damaged before we processed but extremely long. After the process the hair was smooth, silky, soft and actually in much better condition. There was no damage any of us could find and the woman broke down crying in joy of her new, gorgeous bodyfied hair. We're definately keeping this stuff in our salon.
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:00am
I've also heard Rusk's Anti-Curl is the best product for making curly hair straight. I has to be done in a salon though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic