Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPUHLEEZE!!! HELP ME!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rachel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PUHLEEZE!!! HELP ME!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:05am
I recently got my hair cut. I usually get the same cut. Just shot and straight, right above my shoulders. Curled under, just simple. I told the styalist i didn't want it layerd. I can't take care of layers, and it took tme two years ro grow out old ones i had. Well, the styalist layerd it. On top!! People are calling me shaggy!! One side has more layers then the other even!! It's too short to pull back. It looks horable. The top of my head are about an inch to two inches long. It's so ugly, i hate it. I dom't want to curl my hair, it looks even shorter, and i don't like curling my hair or having it curled. HELP!!! Is there anything i can do? anything???
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:05am
> I recently got my hair cut. I usually get the same> cut. Just shot and straight, right above my shoulders.> Curled under, just simple. I told the styalist i> didn't want it layerd. I can't take care of layers,> and it took tme two years ro grow out old ones i had.> Well, the styalist layerd it. On top!! People are> calling me shaggy!! One side has more layers then the> other even!! It's too short to pull back. It looks> horable. The top of my head are about an inch to two> inches long. It's so ugly, i hate it. I dom't want to> curl my hair, it looks even shorter, and i don't like> curling my hair or having it curled. HELP!!! Is there> anything i can do? anything???THE FIRST THING: Change stylists. Any stylist that would cut layers after you specifically said not to ought to have their license jerked.SECOND: Be patient. I am also growing out a short cut. It takes time.
Keth'ryn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keth'ryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:05am
well you could slick your hair back using gel or pomade. This might help to hide the bad layering.Just a suggestion. Also do not underestimate the power of cute clips. Be creative and pin and clip to your hearts delight. Plus pretty clips also take attention away from the bad layering.I'm soo sorry you got a bad cut. I feel your pain.Keth'ryn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic