Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChilds Ruined Hair Please HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
melissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Childs Ruined Hair Please HELP!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:09am
My poor 16 yr old wanted to be a blonde. The salon bleached her and made her practically an alibino a year ago. Now she went to a salon to bring it down to a light shade of brown with some blonde highlights in it, the new look they all have. She is greek and naturally has very dark chestnut brown hair. The salon turned her hair green and orange knowing it was bleached hair. She cannot go to school this color. I followed L'oreals color advice when I called them about fixing it and now she's got nearly black and burgundy hair. The salon dyed her on Friday and Sat a total of 5 times, only once with high lift others with low lift. I dyed her once tonight after a peroxide/conditioner half and half cap that I was told to do. When and what can I do to help her!!! Money is tight and these expensive salons in Chicago re out of the question.
melissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:09am
I wanted to add that in spite of all, her hair is still bouncy beautiful and shiny, no worse for the wear surprisingly. So it still appears we have a good condition of hair probably thanks to emergency by Nexus.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic