Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGoing BLACK???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer J View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going BLACK???
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:13am
I just noticed something really weird about my hair... I have a few hairs coming in that are thick and coarse and jet black. At first I thought that a friend had borrowed my hairbrush, but last night I realized I have 3 or 4 of them actually growing out of my head. They're *very* similar in texture and quality to my mom's grey hair and I'm wondering if they're harbingers of a future in which my hair doesn't go grey with age, but rather black!Has anyone heard of this happening? I know people with salt and pepper hair, but they usually had black hair to begin with, mine is a medium brown. Maybe the follicles are overproducing pigment for a year or so before the pigment runs out? Or maybe my head is just growing a coupla weird hairs. I dunno... but it's pretty strange. It would be cool if my hair came in jet black with age though... it would look SOOO dramatic. Just trying to see if I can predict the future through hair divination! :-)Happy holidays and a new year full of good hair days to all!-jj
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic