Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Links

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Links
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:14am
Karen,I have checked out several of the sites and they are great. Thanks. Can anyone send links to you if they are hair related? I have a few that I would like to add.I see that you are adding all types of new updates. I am looking forward to the aromatherpay pages you are going to add in 99. Keep up the great work. This site only gets better.Sherry Martin
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:14am
Thanks for the kudos Sherry. Much appreciated.Yes...lots of updates are coming. If anyone has ideas of things they would like to see, please email me at shelton@hairboutique.com.Thanks,Best wishes,Karen> Karen,> I have checked out several of the sites and they are> great. Thanks. Can anyone send links to you if they> are hair related? I have a few that I would like to> add.> I see that you are adding all types of new updates. I> am looking forward to the aromatherpay pages you are> going to add in 99. Keep up the great work. This site> only gets better.> Sherry Martin
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic