Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - anyone use pink lotion, gel and pomade at once?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedanyone use pink lotion, gel and pomade at once?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anyone use pink lotion, gel and pomade at once?
    Posted: August 26 2004 at 8:51am
anyone use pink lotion, s-curl styling gel, and pomade at once? I dunno if that would be a good thing or bad thing or would give extra hold for those of yall with that thick hair who want it to lay flatter or be softer........i think i might try some today.....
prettyboifreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyboifreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 8:45pm
man ive used pink lotion and gel early in the day then added pomade later in the day a mix of 360 and dax and it had my ****lookin right but ive had waves since the sixth grade and im in college now so idk it might not be the same for everybody
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 8:54am
yeah i feel ya...i might start tryin that tho, i'll use pomade at night and use gel and pink in tha mornin...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic