Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpomade gets u zits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pomade gets u zits
    Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:06pm
man i gotta stop using it, as much as i want waves , pomade gives u mad zits on tha forehead this ish is crazy
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:08pm
yes.. wash yo dirty ass face at nighttime.

problem solved.
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

problem solved.
lol i do i do jus da day at school
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by NOWAVES NOWAVES wrote:

Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

problem solved.
lol i do i do jus da day at school

heh
csb4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csb4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:34pm
I think that just could be you not everybody. Because I don't get zitz on my forehead at least. Or anywhere where the pomade might come in contact with my skin.
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:35pm
Thats why I keep the brush and grease away from my face and clean my face everyday and Lol also drinks lots! and lots! of water.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:35pm
Just wipe ya forehead with a wet paper towl when u finish doin ya hair.
Yeah bx all I drink is water for the last year, all my bumps went away and I don't see any new ones. Thas good advice.

United Waves of America
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:38pm
Yea I was forced to by my mom and just got used to it.
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 10:42pm
Yeah i got used to it too, I started for Lint at church and nevr stopped.

United Waves of America
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2004 at 11:07pm
You puttin too much pomade in your hair so the ecess pomade that your hair does not need runs down your face and causes zits
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 1:23am
double post
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 1:24am
yo can i just drink flavor water haha or bad kool aid
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 8:49am
lol.....my homeboy doesnt use pomade cuz when he plays ball he sweats madd crazy and it runs down his face and causes major pimples.....all he does is brush, he dont use anything in his hair......yeah but i get pimples every once in a while but not cuz of pomade....yeah drink plenty of water cuz it helps alot.....
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 10:56am
Yea i get it a lot too but if you want advice drink loads of water and once an hour rinse your face with COLD water and if your very worried about it keep your hair short because the longer your hair the more oil it produces along with the pomades and moisturizers and try not to cover your forhead with your wavecap or durag.

I get pimples but only on my chin and cheeks,never on my forhead.
Keep on brushing
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 11:56am
also when your washing your face.... NO SOAP PLEASE... make sure to use the lather and spread it across your forehead and rub it in....so that it penetrates the skin and loosens dirt within the poors...i use clean and clear facewash even when i have bumbs...and the next day once i rub it in there the bump goes down naturally...never have to pop em (bad for the skin)
A nappy jamaican head turned good
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 6:15pm
haha yea ive been drinkin mad water for ltha last month and i have no zits but only when tha pomade comes wit my forehead, but ya, ill take dat advice
Spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 11:05pm
zits are part of growin up so stop actin like pretty *****
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2004 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Spinna Spinna wrote:

zits are part of growin up so stop actin like pretty *****

true, but pomades (dirt/ grease or what eva (sweat) on face causes zits... its a fact and u should wash yo face. Not exactly acting lik a pretty fuk ,but wuts the point of having extra zits cuz of pomades which arent part of growing up? I understand the teen year zits but if some are b/c of pomades u shouldnt huv to have them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic