Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Searching for a good striaghtening balm for my curls-- please help!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSearching for a good striaghtening balm for my curls-- please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Searching for a good striaghtening balm for my curls-- please help!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:36am
Hi everyone!I currently have loose, below the chin curls that I would like to blowdry straight. For quite a while now, I have been wearing it curly (after years of blow-outs), but miss the feel of running my fingers through my hair. In the past I have used KMS Flat Out Relaxing Balm and Citre Shine Straightening Balm. I did NOT like the KMS at all. I have been eager to try either Phytodefrisent, Back to Basics Get Straight, or Graham Webb's Stick Straight. If anyone has used any of these with excellent resutlts (or any others) please let me know. I am really looking for something that does not leave my hair feeling brittle, but soft (especially at the ends). I currently use ARTec Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner. I also have the Smoothing Serum, but that really hasn't done the trick in blow-drying department. Thanks in advance!Sherry
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:36am
Hi Sherry,Good to see your post. Great topic.The Phyto Phytodefrisent gets really good marks from a lot of people I have talked to that blow dry their curls straight.I would like to recommend that you check out the latest AskKaren. There are several questions about curly hair and a discussion about the Phtyo products with a link to a review that was done recently for Hair Boutique on Phytodefrisent.Best wishes,Karen> Hi everyone!> I currently have loose, below the chin curls that I> would like to blowdry straight. For quite a while now,> I have been wearing it curly (after years of> blow-outs), but miss the feel of running my fingers> through my hair. In the past I have used KMS Flat Out> Relaxing Balm and Citre Shine Straightening Balm. I> did NOT like the KMS at all. I have been eager to try> either Phytodefrisent, Back to Basics Get Straight, or> Graham Webb's Stick Straight. If anyone has used any> of these with excellent resutlts (or any others)> please let me know. I am really looking for something> that does not leave my hair feeling brittle, but soft> (especially at the ends). I currently use ARTec> Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner. I also have the> Smoothing Serum, but that really hasn't done the trick> in blow-drying department. Thanks in advance!> SherryRelated Link:Lastest AskKaren Column
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic