Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked? for Jade21

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? for Jade21
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:41am
Hi,Jade:I saw your post below about hair growth/maintenance and I was curious to know the effects of red meat in one's diet and how this effects hair growth. Is this something that's been medically/scientifically proven? Or is this soemthing that just works for you?Thanks in advance!
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:47am
> Hi,Jade:> I saw your post below about hair growth/maintenance> and I was curious to know the effects of red meat in> one's diet and how this effects hair growth. Is this> something that's been medically/scientifically proven?> Or is this soemthing that just works for you?> Thanks in advance!Hi, Sasha!I don't know whether the lack of red meat has been scientifically proven to affect hair growth or not. I know that someone sent me an e-mail about some of the things on my hair routine and she indicated to me that the lack or reduction of red meat in one's diet was a hair guideline mentioned in a book which she had purchased and was reading.I thought that was great.Anyway, I think I just mentioned it there as something that maybe someone might just test for themselves. Everybody's different, but you won't know unless you try it. As I was saying to someone recently, I wondered whether it wasn't just the antibiotics and toxins in so much of the red meat that is purchased. I suggested that grain-fed beef might also make a difference in hair and skin. I know it did for my stomach when I got a hankering for a piece of meatloaf a while back.Bye for now,Jade21
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic