Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A question for Viviscal users on using Viviscal and medication
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA question for Viviscal users on using Viviscal and medication

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A question for Viviscal users on using Viviscal and medication
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:44am
Can any women who are using this product tell me if the birth control pill has any bearing on this product (one way or the other). Does it say anything about it (or for that matter any medication) in the literature. It would be helpful if anyone on the pill and using this product could tell the results they have had.(You can email privately if you prefer).Thanks so much.Holly
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:45am
> Can any women who are using this product tell me if> the birth control pill has any bearing on this product> (one way or the other). Does it say anything about it> (or for that matter any medication) in the literature.> It would be helpful if anyone on the pill and using> this product could tell the results they have had.Hi, Holly! I don't believe there's anything in the ingredients that would affect bc pills in the least bit -- believe me, I wouldn't be taking it otherwise! This is not an antibiotic of any sort, but rather a dietary supplement. It contains cartilegeous seafood extract (North Pacific marine), acerola extract, silica compounds, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and natural black currant flavor. Of course, the warning does read: "Keep out of the reach of children. Do not take this product if you are allergic to acerole, fish or seafood. [Note: I'm allergic to many types of seafood and am not having any problems.] Please consult your physician befor eusing this product if you are taking any medication, are pregnant, or have any illness or health related condition. Do not exceed recommended dose." That's your standard warning label, designed to protect against lawsuits. Once again, though, I haven't noticed any interactions with any of the medications I've been taking. However, if you're still worried about it, you may want to write down the list of ingredients and present it to your physician. Hope this helps!
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic