Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedViviscal Info Is Now Here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viviscal Info Is Now Here
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:47am
Hi all,I know there is a lot of ongoing interest in Viviscal and Regina has written the first part of an ongoing series about her current use of the product. You can access the new Viviscal review from the front page of Hair Boutique.I am very excited that Regina is sharing her experiences with us. I was seriously considering investing in the product to test it but was concerned about the cost.Thanks Regina.KarenRelated Link:Viviscal Article
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:47am
Regina, I loved your article! I'm glad you're having such tremendous results. . .I really think this is a miracle pill. I'm loving it!!! I think it's interesting that you didn't experience any other hair growth, such as leg hair -- whereas I have razor burn from having to shave everyday! LOL! That's all right by me, however. . .it's a small price to pay for longer hair on my scalp.Keep those articles coming!!! :)
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:47am
H.Taylor,Thanks! Honestly I was really doubtful the pill would work but it proved me wrong! Yeah!!!! Good luck with it !Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:48am
Regina , you said it had a strong fish taste and smell. do you swallow this pill , or do you have to chew or let it disolve? i hate the taste of fish! but would like to try this.>
Heather
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:48am
SWALLOW DON'T CHEW!!!!!!Sometimes I even have to psyche myself out before I swallow it! Please make sure you use plenty of water becuase the last thing you want is for this pill to get stuck anywhere in your mouth or throat! (speaking from personal experiance)Regina
Leia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:49am
Hi Regina,I read your article and must say I am fascinated that there is something out there that can actually make hair grow faster. My question is - how big are the pills you have to swallow? Big pills often get lodged in my throat. Also, are they coated or gels? Thanks!
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:50am
Hey Leia!Ok the pills are 1/2" in diameter and really flat. They aren't too difficult to take, I would say they are just like normal pills. They aren't coated and they are a little chalky. THey have the same consistency as a calcium supplement.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!Regina
Victor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:51am
> Hey Leia!> Ok the pills are 1/2" in diameter and really> flat. They aren't too difficult to take, I would say> they are just like normal pills. They aren't coated> and they are a little chalky. THey have the same> consistency as a calcium supplement.> I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other> questions!> ReginaI suppose you could always get empty gellatin capsules and grind up or at least break up the pills and take them that way. Seems like a lot of work, though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic