Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Hair Technique

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hair Technique
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:49am
My Mom was telling me about an article she had seen on a new haircutting technique that is supposed to create a "curly" or more full effect. It was something like you take the hair and twist it and while it's twisted, you cut the section of hair with a special pair of shears. I am trying to locate any information about this technique and would appreciate any help anyone could give me.Thank you.
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:49am
I can't tell you too much about it, but my cousin (who's a beautitian) had it done on her hair. She naturally has very curly hair and it helped to give it shape and keep it under control. She said, though, that she saw women with straight hair getting their hair cut this way and it made their hair very curly. One other thing she mentioned was that the shears are curved pretty sharply, so they look a lot different from regular scissors.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic