Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for this one boy who came here looking for a new hairstyle, had a picture of himself etc.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLooking for this one boy who came here looking for a new hairstyle, had a picture of himself etc.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LittleO View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for this one boy who came here looking for a new hairstyle, had a picture of himself etc.
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:50am
Everyone,I'm looking for a boy/man I think it was a boy though.He came here looking for a new hairstyle.He had a part to the side. He even had a picture on the internet of him and his family I guess on a golf course, he has brown/red hair I think, it was short. I don't know his name but I gave him advice.Anyways, wherever you are, please put a post up to this message because I have the perfect picture that expresses exactly what I think you would look good with ( hairstyle ) if you have changed your hair or if you will ever change your hair again.Please, post a followup. I think his name was .......peter? no maybe it was something else, but it was a kind of ordinary name.
LittleO View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:51am
I did some serious brainstorming and I think I remember his name being Chris, or Peter.If you're out there, please email me at: gopurple@hialoha.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic