Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFrizz!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andrea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frizz!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:53am
I have thick, naturally curly hair. I've recently come to terms with it and decided to stop fighting it. My only problem seems to be frizz. I've tried several products for frizzy and/or dry hair (which mine is not, it's "normal"), shine-enhancing products, and a diffuser on my blow dryer. I usually blow dry my hair at least half way, especially in the winter as it's too cold to go to work with wet hair in New York! Any tips on how to tame the frizzies once and for all??? Thanks!
Andrea
jill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:53am
> I have thick, naturally curly hair. I've recently come> to terms with it and decided to stop fighting it. My> only problem seems to be frizz. I've tried several> products for frizzy and/or dry hair (which mine is> not, it's "normal"), shine-enhancing> products, and a diffuser on my blow dryer. I usually> blow dry my hair at least half way, especially in the> winter as it's too cold to go to work with wet hair in> New York! Any tips on how to tame the frizzies once> and for all??? Thanks!My hair is also curly... I know where you are coming from! I had my hair cut in long, gradual layers. This was very helpful because the top layers weren't weighed down. The natural curl really takes place when some weight is taken off. Also, learn to relax and flaunt what you've got. Chances are you are the only one who thinks it's frizzy, everyone loves a head of crazy hair!
Kathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:53am
> I have thick, naturally curly hair. I've recently come> to terms with it and decided to stop fighting it. My> only problem seems to be frizz. I've tried several> products for frizzy and/or dry hair (which mine is> not, it's "normal"), shine-enhancing> products, and a diffuser on my blow dryer. I usually> blow dry my hair at least half way, especially in the> winter as it's too cold to go to work with wet hair in> New York! Any tips on how to tame the frizzies once> and for all??? Thanks!Andrea,I agree with Jill, I have my NC hair reverse layered and it is just below shoulder length and it made a world of difference. The curls popped and the "frizz" was somewhat tamed.Just remember, "The less you mess, the less you frizz".Kathy
Kathy
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:54am
I recommend the ARTec Smoothing shampoo and conditioner for your frizz probs. This combo took away my frizzies. I barely have to use any frizz products anymore!Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:58am
What does reverse layered mean???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic