Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRedken 5/15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Redken 5/15
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:53am
William,Have you used the new Redken High lift product called 5/15? It is supposed to lift hair 5 levels in 15 minutes! I typically have to leave the color I use on for over an hour to lift 5 levels. I've asked around some salons here in NYC. Most said they would ask their Redken distributor about it but none have ever tried it. Thanks, Tara
Tara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:56am
> William,> Have you used the new Redken High lift product called> 5/15? It is supposed to lift hair 5 levels in 15> minutes! I typically have to leave the color I use on> for over an hour to lift 5 levels. I've asked around> some salons here in NYC. Most said they would ask> their Redken distributor about it but none have ever> tried it. Thanks, Tara
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:56am
To Tara;Re; Redken 5/15 product, I have not tried this yet, but as soon as I know something I will post and let everyone know. It has been my experience, that the slower acting the lightening product is, the easier it is to apply it evenly and achieve balanced results. I don't know, but it sounds like you are possibly a stylist. If you are working with short hair, a fast acting lightener is great because of the shortening of 'chair time'. However, I do mostly longer hair and the longer application time is very nice to have due to thickness and length restraints.A tip that I will pass on to all readers is, when working with thick, or long hair, go ahead and section out all the sections and foil or otherwise seperate from the rest of the hair, before applying any color, this way the overall timing is more consistant and so will be the finished results when highlighting. william
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic