Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedViviscal, important question..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viviscal, important question..
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:55am
I was just wondering, with most hair growth products i.e Rogaine and Propecia, (for men) as soon as the user stops taking the drug or doing the treatment, the hair will fall out. Is this also true with Viviscal? Does anyone know? Has anybody checked this out?
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:56am
> I was just wondering, with most hair growth products> i.e Rogaine and Propecia, (for men) as soon as the> user stops taking the drug or doing the treatment, the> hair will fall out. Is this also true with Viviscal?> Does anyone know? Has anybody checked this out?Regina addressed this in her review, having stated that she was off of Viviscal for five days while she waited for her new shipment, and that she didn't experience any hair loss. Furthermore, there have been days when I've just forgotten to take it, and nothing happened. The brochure and studies mention nothing about this that I can remember, other than that if you want to maintain results, you should continue taking the product. I don't see why, since this is so radically different from Rogaine and Propecia, any hair loss would result once treatment has been completely stopped.
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:56am
I thinkthe major difference between Rogain, Propecia and VIVISCAL is that the first two are chemically based while VIVISCAL is a natural supplement. Just like H.Taylor, there were times when I just forgot about the pills or left them at work and nothing bad happened to my hair. If anything I've been noticing that my hair isn't shedding as much as before. I did stop taking the pills because I ran out and had to wait for my next shipment and my hair didn't fall out.My take on VIVISCAL is that you need to use it as long as you want your hair to grow at a faster rate. I plan on stopping to take VIVISCAL once my hair reaches my desired length and I do not forsee any problems in the manner of hair loss.Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:56am
I too had the same question about V. Since I got no reall answer here, I've been doing some serious thinking and asking of questions to doctor friends, nutritionists, and herbalists that I know.Here's my take. Although Regina, and H taylor stopped using the supplement for as long as 5 days, that is not long enough to see any dramatic problems. A month might be. Because V is a nautral supplement, it enhances the growth rate of your hair, by providing the follicle what it needs to produce at such a high rate. Once you stop taking it, your hair goes back to it's normal everyday rate of growth and health. The same as if you took multivitamins. The extra nutrient source is not there, so the hair is back to pre-vitamin state. It works on other parts of the body too, not just hair. It can reduce wrikles, and improve elasticity and clarity of skin. It can help nails to grow, and strengthen bones. These are all claims taken from info brochures. If you go to the Natural Solutions website and order the information brochure, you can also leave a question along with your email address, and they will send you an answer to your question. I agree with Reigna, and H. Talyor that nothing untoward will happen to your hair, except that the rate of growth will slow back to normal, but I don't believe that it will take more than 5 days to see any difference.
Lynne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:59am
How do you go about getting Viviscal, I tried there web page and it was a down or something? Where is it available at? Please email ojlt@aol.com thanks
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:59am
Regina, have you hit a plateau with Viviscal? I don't know what it is, but during the third week I started noticing definite growth, but this week. . .nothing! I'm not measuring per se, but can tell simply by how it looks. Of course, it doesn't help that last night I had a nightmare that I cut off three inches from my hair ON ONE SIDE ONLY! LOL! Anyway, if you have hit a plateau, how long did it take to get over it?Thanks, as always! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic