Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFrom black to Blonde?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul A. Condon Jr. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul A. Condon Jr. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From black to Blonde?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:58am
I want a change.. I would like to change my hair color from black to blonde. I am a caucation male with a full head of hair. What do I do to change my hair from black to blonde? I would like it to be permanent until my natural hair grows back in. I heard for black hair, that usually hair needs to be processed twice for the best blonde look. Please help!
Anna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:01am
Hi Paul.I'm on this site looking for the same answer. I got long black hair and fancy a bit of a radical change. But I am also concerned about how it would look like with the rest of my features... What about eyebrows, for instance... And what about people around me...> I want a change.. I would like to change my hair color> from black to blonde. I am a caucation male with a> full head of hair. What do I do to change my hair from> black to blonde? I would like it to be permanent until> my natural hair grows back in. I heard for black hair,> that usually hair needs to be processed twice for the> best blonde look. Please help!
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:02am
Paul, Anna,For what it's worth, I'd like to share a little story about a friend.When I first met her, she had very dark brown (almost black hair) withmatching eyebrows... and very light colored skin. Some time after webecame friends, she showed me a picture of herself with blonde hair.And I thought she looked a lot better in the picture, not because herhair was blonde, but because the blonde -- her natural color -- seemedmuch better suited to her light skin tone. To my eye (and IMHO), theextremity of the change in color (away from her natural color) lookedstrangely odd.Something to consider. Good luck, whatever your decision.Dave
David M Squires
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic