Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVelcro Warning!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Velcro Warning!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:00am
Okay....So yesterday I picked up this cute little baseball cap at a Victoria's Secret clearance sale. The hat comes in pink, white, or black and has the company logo embroidered in gold.I tried it on and then went to take it off to re-size it. My hair was caught--I mean CAUGHT--in the back closure, which has a thick Velcro fastener. I'm used to the plastic closures.Anyway, NOTHING I did could disentangle my hair from the little plastic hooks, and it was at the back of my head, so I couldn't see it very well. I wound up cutting my hair out of the damn hat.Don't let it happen to you...Ally :)
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:00am
> Okay....> So yesterday I picked up this cute little baseball cap> at a Victoria's Secret clearance sale. The hat comes> in pink, white, or black and has the company logo> embroidered in gold.> I tried it on and then went to take it off to re-size> it. My hair was caught--I mean CAUGHT--in the back> closure, which has a thick Velcro fastener. I'm used> to the plastic closures.> Anyway, NOTHING I did could disentangle my hair from> the little plastic hooks, and it was at the back of my> head, so I couldn't see it very well. I wound up> cutting my hair out of the damn hat.> Don't let it happen to you...> Ally :)Yikes!This could happen to anyone and everyone who tries one ofthese hats. I imagine they will have a lot of customersdissatisfied with this product.
David M Squires
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic