Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWilliam, Familar with Matrix So Color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: William, Familar with Matrix So Color?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:02am
William: Are you familar with the Matrix So Color line? I use Ultra Light Ash Blonde. My natural hair color is dark blonde (maybe more brown than blonde). UL-A makes my hair light blonde, but looks a little bit like light red (but the red, or orange, can look brassy). Any suggestions on a color that is a light cinnamon color (strawberry blonde). Even if the color isn't Matrix. What brand do you recommend.
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:03am
> William: Are you familar with the Matrix So Color> line? I use Ultra Light Ash Blonde. My natural hair> color is dark blonde (maybe more brown than blonde).> UL-A makes my hair light blonde, but looks a little> bit like light red (but the red, or orange, can look> brassy). Any suggestions on a color that is a light> cinnamon color (strawberry blonde). Even if the color> isn't Matrix. What brand do you recommend.To Stephanie;Yes I have used So Color by Matrix. It is a good product, but has a couple of points to remember when using it. 1) It covers very well, which means that the deposit of the pigments is a little more than other colors on the market, and 2) it seems to be a little more aggressive in the lighter shades, the darker colors seem more of a 'flat' monotone than competive products. Without being able to see your hair, this is a guess, but probably all you need is a few drops of blue drabber in the formula the next time your stylist does the color. (Please consult the Matrix Color guide). For a 'tune up ' on your color between, try Redken Shades EQ in Irish Creme 09NB, this should turn your brassiness into neutral natural blonde. william
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic