Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVIVISCAL HAIR LOSS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VIVISCAL HAIR LOSS!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:13am
Has whomever tried viviscal experienced any side effects such as hair loss, or mood swings, anything? I may be purchasing some tablets but I wanted to know all the facts before I spend all that money.
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:13am
> Has whomever tried viviscal experienced any side> effects such as hair loss, or mood swings, anything? I> may be purchasing some tablets but I wanted to know> all the facts before I spend all that money.The only negative side effect I experienced was faster growing leg hair. It's not as though Viviscal is a hormone, so I would be very much surprised if anyone had side effects such as those you mentioned.
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:13am
Hi there!I have been taking Vivscal for a few days shy of a month and I have had NO side effects what-so-ever. However, I am not really sure if this stuff has been doing what it is supposed to be doing. I have not missed any pills, and I take it 7 am and 7pm. I have tried to remeasure my hair, but it's hard too. Each time I do it, I get totally different readings. One will say one thing, then I do it agian and it says another. I seriously don't think I got any additional growth though becasue when I look at my root area (I hhighlithg, so it's easy to see the line of demarcation) it is only about a 1/2 inch :( I am however, going to take the supplement for one more month. ANd, I am going to try to find a better way to measure my hair. If you have any other questions, please e-mail me :)Sherry~> Has whomever tried viviscal experienced any side> effects such as hair loss, or mood swings, anything? I> may be purchasing some tablets but I wanted to know> all the facts before I spend all that money.
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:13am
Viviscal was created in order to treat hair loss so I don't see why it would cause hair loss! I have been taking itfortwo months and my hair is still growing plus my nails are stronger and longer. I really do not see the cause of alarm when it comes to side effects with Viviscal.Related Link:Naturally Curly
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:14am
Regina, to what length are you growing your hair? Do you plan to quit using Viviscal after a certain length, or will you continue to take it as a type of maintenance? I think that after I reach my desired length, I'll slowly "wean" myself off it. . .not because of worry about any side effects, but to get my money's worth! :)
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:14am
Sherry, did you receive a pamphlet with the pills? I think that either in that or the letter it was written that it can take up to forty-five days to start truly seeing effects, so hang in there! Here's to successful growing!
Elisabella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:15am
> Hi there!> I have been taking Vivscal for a few days shy of a> month and I have had NO side effects what-so-ever.> However, I am not really sure if this stuff has been> doing what it is supposed to be doing. I have not> missed any pills, and I take it 7 am and 7pm. I have> tried to remeasure my hair, but it's hard too. Each> time I do it, I get totally different readings. One> will say one thing, then I do it agian and it says> another. I seriously don't think I got any additional> growth though becasue when I look at my root area (I> hhighlithg, so it's easy to see the line of> demarcation) it is only about a 1/2 inch :( I am> however, going to take the supplement for one more> month. ANd, I am going to try to find a better way to> measure my hair. If you have any other questions,> please e-mail me :)> Sherry~It takes Rogaine 4 months to work for some people. Viviscal could take the same amount of time to regulate to your body before you see any results. Just try to be patient and have a friend or hairdresser measure your hair. It's a lot easier for someone to stand behind you and measure the entire length. Hope my advise helps.
Jeff Mach View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Mach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:17am
> Regina, to what length are you growing your hair? Do> you plan to quit using Viviscal after a certain> length, or will you continue to take it as a type of> maintenance? I think that after I reach my desired> length, I'll slowly "wean" myself off it. .> .not because of worry about any side effects, but to> get my money's worth! :)With regards to "weaning" yourself off it, two things. The first, you probably know--that after 6 months, you can cut down to half the dose for the same effect. The other is, even after you stop taking Viviscal completely, the effects will continue for a little while, lessening slowly, over time. I didn't know that part myself until I had a chance to talk with one of the Finnish scientists, a few weeks back. :)I hope that helps!Jeff MachDisclaimer: I am an employee of The Aurora Group, U.S. distributors of Viviscal, and although I am not officially speaking for them, I believe in the company & the product, so I'm biased.Related Link:Viviscal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic