Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfine hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fine hair
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:14am
I have super fine hair that is about shoulder length and I am growing it out. My trouble is it is SOOOO fine and I have to be so careful with it. I use Paul M. products every day, never brush it and only pick it when it is wet. It seems no matter how gentle I am though, I lose a lot of hair when I wash it. Is this normal? The only damage I have on my hair is at the very ends and it is otherwise very healthy and shiny.Thanks in advance.
Shannon G. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon G. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:14am
It is normal for every one to lose 80-100 hairs per day. You probably notice it more in the shower because you don't lose as many to brushing as the rest of us do. If your hair is in good condition then don't worry about it.Shannon G.> I have super fine hair that is about shoulder length> and I am growing it out. My trouble is it is SOOOO> fine and I have to be so careful with it. I use Paul> M. products every day, never brush it and only pick it> when it is wet. It seems no matter how gentle I am> though, I lose a lot of hair when I wash it. Is this> normal? The only damage I have on my hair is at the> very ends and it is otherwise very healthy and shiny.> Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic