Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMickhael at WWBeauty Store

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mickhael at WWBeauty Store
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:16am
Last week I posted a message about WW Beauty Store. At the time I was "frustrated" with customer service because they had not given me a full credit for a missing item. It was the principle of the matter. I emailed Mickhael last night. This morning the matter was solved. Mickhael is wonderful, and I wish I would have emailed him to begin with. I hope that anybody who has had problems in the past will take time to contact him before they write off this site. I was all but through with them yesterday, but today I look forward to my next purchase. Hopefully anybody who saw my first message will also see this one, Renee
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:16am
Hi there!I have exchanged quite a few e-mails (the most recent one last night) concerning different things dealing either with hair or the WWBS in general. He is always very prompt in returning any e-mails and is always very helpful. However, I do feel guilty soemtimes about e-mailing him because I am sure that he is a busy man-- but he is of the greatest help. Hopefully, the staf at the WWBS will be able to catch up on their back work and be able to be as supportive as Mickhael has been. Truly, if it weren't for his concern, I probably would have written of the WWBS for a while too. Thanks again, Mickhael!Sherry~> Last week I posted a message about WW Beauty Store. At> the time I was "frustrated" with customer> service because they had not given me a full credit> for a missing item. It was the principle of the> matter. I emailed Mickhael last night. This morning> the matter was solved. Mickhael is wonderful, and I> wish I would have emailed him to begin with. I hope> that anybody who has had problems in the past will> take time to contact him before they write off this> site. I was all but through with them yesterday, but> today I look forward to my next purchase. Hopefully> anybody who saw my first message will also see this> one, Renee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic