Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddry ends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dry ends
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:23am
My problem is with the ends of my hair. It is dry and no matter how much oil or hair conditioning products I put on it,it is still dry and it tends to flip up and makes the hairstyle I am wearing look ugly. What can I use to keep my ends from looking so dry and keep them from flying away.I wrap my hair every night but it doesn't seem to keep the hair from flying away.
The present is the past tomorrow. :)
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:23am
Hi Kelly,If you have tried the best conditioners and oils (with heat I hope), then there is no other answer but to cut off those dry ends. Even with all those condtioners and oils, hair has no way of repairing itself-- however, if you have enough cuticle left, you can reap some conditioning benefits, however, if that cuticle is all but gone, then there is nothing there to absorb the conditioning agents (this sounds like your problem), and the hair must be cut off.Sherry~> My problem is with the ends of my hair. It is dry and> no matter how much oil or hair conditioning products I> put on it,it is still dry and it tends to flip up and> makes the hairstyle I am wearing look ugly. What can I> use to keep my ends from looking so dry and keep them> from flying away.> I wrap my hair every night but it doesn't seem to keep> the hair from flying away.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic