Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOne more question: Face shapes/styles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One more question: Face shapes/styles
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:27am
Okay all you professional ppl that should be charging me a bundle for all your great advice; what styles are best for what shape face (or where would I find this info). I have a somewhat oval face and wore parted to the side, just to the shoulder length 'bob' for years. Last summer I decided to get down to my gray and had my daughter cut my hair REALLY short (1-2"). It was 'short and sassy' looking, cute, but not what I'd like to wear forever. As the gray grows out; what style would be right for that 'youthful' almost 50 gray-haired look? Once again, thanks for your comments and opinions. You folks are great.
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:28am
>Hi, Robyn!I've always been told that an oval face is ideal for just about any hairstyle. You have not indicated what length you would like to wear your hair other than not the ultra-short style.I think that your idea should be to frame your face in whatever hairstyle you wear. Do you wear your hair with a soft curl around your face? That usually looks quite lovely, regardless of age. Are you considering layering your hair at all? Personally, parts are not my favorite, whether to one side or down the middle. There's something great about working with the natural flow of your hair.Bye for now,Jade21Okay all you professional ppl that should be charging> me a bundle for all your great advice; what styles are> best for what shape face (or where would I find this> info). I have a somewhat oval face and wore parted to> the side, just to the shoulder length 'bob' for years.> Last summer I decided to get down to my gray and had> my daughter cut my hair REALLY short (1-2"). It> was 'short and sassy' looking, cute, but not what I'd> like to wear forever. As the gray grows out; what> style would be right for that 'youthful' almost 50> gray-haired look? Once again, thanks for your comments> and opinions. You folks are great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic