Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednature's gate question!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nature's gate question!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:28am
Everyone-Which Nature's Gate Conditioner is the best for thick curly hair? Any recs welcome! Thanks.Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:28am
Hi Regina and everyone,I would like to know the answer to this too! I have tried the panthenol and Keratin (I beleive that is what it is called) and I had to use SOOOO much of it, that is wasn't worth it-- is there a better one out there that is more conditioning? Thanks!Sherry~> Everyone-> Which Nature's Gate Conditioner is the best for thick> curly hair? Any recs welcome! Thanks.> Regina
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:28am
>Hi, Regina!Hope you have been well and enjoying life as much as you can.I do not use the NG products, but some friends of mine do and they have said that the Jojoba is quite good for thick hair.Bye for now,Jade21Everyone-> Which Nature's Gate Conditioner is the best for thick> curly hair? Any recs welcome! Thanks.> Regina
jennifer j View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:28am
> I do not use the NG products, but some friends of mine> do and they have said that the Jojoba is quite good> for thick hair.Well I *do* use NG... and I'd agree with the Jojoba recommendation. I've tried some of the others and I don't like them as well... the NG Jojoba conditioner is the best that I've tried for detangling and I have thick, wavy hair with a tendency to matt. :-PYou do have to use more of the NG than of salon type conditioners, but it's oh-so-much-cheaper that it doesn't matter.-jj
Elisabella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:28am
> Hi Regina and everyone,> I would like to know the answer to this too! I have> tried the panthenol and Keratin (I beleive that is> what it is called) and I had to use SOOOO much of it,> that is wasn't worth it-- is there a better one out> there that is more conditioning? Thanks!> Sherry~I use NG's keratin and panthenol products. I have to use 2 handfuls at a time of the conditioner. I have long hair so that's why. I like to coat my hair to rid of tangles.It's only $2.99 a bottle for each. If you end up using too much of the NG conditioner try Aussie's 3 minute miracle. It works wonders as well.
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:28am
> Everyone-> Which Nature's Gate Conditioner is the best for thick> curly hair? Any recs welcome! Thanks.> ReginaI currently use about 8 varieties of NG. I would recommend Jojoba as the most moisturizing of the conditioners. My hair is a few inches below bra strap length and I do not spare the amount I put on my hair but it doesn't take globs. I think it's just a thing of having to find which one does the best job... I could not use the Keratin. It was the only variety I didn't care for.. The Aloe variety is good. I always get a great conditioning treatment from the Original Herbal also.. the list goes on and on.. But if I had to rate which one was the most moisturizing it would be the Jojoba.. Dawn recommended double coating the very ends.. using 2 different varieties after shampooing which works very well for me also.Cher~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic