Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbleached hair again...need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dorie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bleached hair again...need help
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:39am
last summer my mom decided she would do my roots for me...instead i ended up w/ a half orange head so, she took mt to a salon to get it fixed. i have dark brown hair and i always wanted it to be blonde so while i was there i told the man i wanted to get foil highlights so my hair would have a somewhat blonde look w/ out totally bleaching it. He died my hair back to brown and then did the foils. it came out great but now my hair isnt blonde any more . parts of it are orange. i WANT TO GO TO THE SALON AND GET FOILS DONE AGAIN. IS THIS A GOOD IDEA?? please help.
Teri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:41am
> last summer my mom decided she would do my roots for> me...instead i ended up w/ a half orange head so, she> took mt to a salon to get it fixed. i have dark brown> hair and i always wanted it to be blonde so while i> was there i told the man i wanted to get foil> highlights so my hair would have a somewhat blonde> look w/ out totally bleaching it. He died my hair back> to brown and then did the foils. it came out great but> now my hair isnt blonde any more . parts of it are> orange. i WANT TO GO TO THE SALON AND GET FOILS DONE> AGAIN. IS THIS A GOOD IDEA?? please help.Foiling hair as a way of highlighting is the best way to go. If done properly, it looks natural, it also prevents the bleach or color from overlapping on to previosly lighten hair. Keep it maintained throughout the year & you won't get the brassy color. I do foils with a sliding technique, the color is applied to regrowth only and highlights are natural & hair remains healthy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic