Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedgood black site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: good black site
    Posted: September 08 2004 at 10:06pm
This site is bangin. It is good to see black people running things on the net. I didn't even thin people on this forum would type understandable. I can see twista and all the other senior members are tired of the ame old questions, so why haven't you gotten a forum board that talks about everything not just waves.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2004 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by bert bert wrote:

This site is bangin. It is good to see black people running things on the net. I didn't even thin people on this forum would type understandable. I can see twista and all the other senior members are tired of the ame old questions, so why haven't you gotten a forum board that talks about everything not just waves.

Thanks for the comments and yes we try to keep it bangin round here.
-------------
Cuz this is a hair forum. Not just 360 waves but an "HairBoutique" 360 waves is only 1 section of this massive site. We just keeping it on hair and we wanted to make a forum for waves... and we cud have our own forums for a big community on da dreamteam360.net site and i could do that easily in 1 click, but the BEAT/HEAT is here and staying. So well keep it for hair instead of a big black community of differnt topics and forum, plus that would take alotta money to operate which i cant do on da dreamteam360.net hosting right now unless i had a job which i dont and not going 2 do cuz, once again.. da heat is on "HairBoutique.com"
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2004 at 10:14pm
i like it how it is n e way...we 1 fam...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2004 at 12:46am
Yea thats true.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2004 at 1:25am
Yeah I agree.

United Waves of America
513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2004 at 4:40pm
tell him jarell, my nizzle from cincy i c u
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic