Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCapilong PSB/33

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
carmen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Capilong PSB/33
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:57am
Has anyone ever tried a product called Capilong PSB/33? It's a formula that's supposed to promote hair growth and it's advertised in a number of hair styling magazines. I'd love to know what's in it or hear from anyone who's tried it.
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:58am
> I did order it. The advertisements were incredible! I have used it for about a week. Have not experienced any adverse side effects. I know it's hard to believe but I have had 1/4 - 1/2 inch growth during this time. I may have had it anyway. Too early to tell. But will continue to use it daily.Has anyone ever tried a product called Capilong> PSB/33? It's a formula that's supposed to promote hair> growth and it's advertised in a number of hair styling> magazines. I'd love to know what's in it or hear from> anyone who's tried it.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:58am
> Has anyone ever tried a product called CapilongPlease let us know where you ordered it from?
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:58am
Do they have a website? This is the first time I'm hearing about this.Thanx
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:59am
> I do not find a website for them. The company that sells it is BioScience Health and Beauty Center, Capilong PSB/33, 435 West 44th Street, New York NY 10036-4402.The ingredients listed on the bottle are:SD Alcohol 40Papaya ExtractWatercress ExtractNettle ExtractNasturtium ExtractHair Keratin Amino AcidsEssential Oils of:Jasmine, Rosemary, Sage, CedarwoodTriethanolamine - BaseDo they have a website? This is the first time I'm> hearing about this.> Thanx
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 4:59am
Thanks Lisa. Sounds like a pretty good collection of ingredients. I wonder if the alcohol is harmful? Well, keep us posted on your results...Did you say1/2 inch a month? WOW. This might just turn out to be the "miracle" product we are all searching for!PD> The ingredients listed on the bottle are:> SD Alcohol 40> Papaya Extract> Watercress Extract> Nettle Extract> Nasturtium Extract> Hair Keratin Amino Acids> Essential Oils of:> Jasmine, Rosemary, Sage, Cedarwood> Triethanolamine - Base> Do they have a website? This is the first time I'm
Kierran View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kierran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:05am
These questions for Lisa who responded to Carmen's original Capilong PSB/33 post:Lisa wrote:"I did order it. The advertisements were incredible! I have used it for about a week. Have not experienced any adverse side effects. I know it's hard to believe but I have had 1/4 - 1/2 inch growth during this time. I may have had it anyway. Too early to tell. But will continue to use it daily."My questions are:Well, Lisa I do not know of anyone's hair that grows 1/4 - 1/2 inch in 1 week. Normally, that growth length is what happens in 1 month.Isn't it more likely the Capilong PSB/33 working in your hair?Because I feel if you normally get 1/4 - 1/2 inch growth in 1 week, you would not be purchasing a long hair growth product of any kind since you would not need one, right?Please email me at: Kierran@angelfire.comSince it's been 2 weeks ago for this Capilong PSB/33 post of yours. I would like to know how long your hair is with continued use of Capilong PSB/33, okay?Kierran
Kierran View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kierran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:06am
THE "LISA" WHO POSTED TO CARMEN'S POST, COULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE.>These questions for Lisa who responded to Carmen's> original Capilong PSB/33 post:> Lisa wrote:> "I did order it. The advertisements were> incredible! I have used it for about a week. Have not> experienced any adverse side effects. I know it's hard> to believe but I have had 1/4 - 1/2 inch growth during> this time. I may have had it anyway. Too early to> tell. But will continue to use it daily."> My questions are:> Well, Lisa I do not know of anyone's hair that grows> 1/4 - 1/2 inch in 1 week. Normally, that growth length> is what happens in 1 month.> Isn't it more likely the Capilong PSB/33 working in> your hair?> Because I feel if you normally get 1/4 - 1/2 inch> growth in 1 week, you would not be purchasing a long> hair growth product of any kind since you would not> need one, right?> Please email me at: Kierran@angelfire.com> Since it's been 2 weeks ago for this Capilong PSB/33> post of yours. I would like to know how long your hair> is with continued use of Capilong PSB/33, okay?> Kierran
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic