Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSnoods article

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kim, the not-so-newbie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim, the not-so-newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snoods article
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:00am
Hey all. I was just wondering if anyone else had bought a snood after reading Karen's wonderful article on them, and if so, where do you plan to wear them? I just got two I ordered from Lady MacSnood (before I read the article, actually), and they are quite beautiful. One of them is a bun cover, which I have no hesitation wearing whenever it matches my clothing, but the other is a snood I bought specifically to go with my Renaissance Festival costume, and I wonder if it's appropriate to wear with modern clothing. (Well, as close as my wardrobe gets!). What are other people wearing with theirs? Any suggestions?Thanks.Kim
Kira View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
Hi Kim!I haven't bought my Snood yet from Lady McSnood, but am hoping to place an order this week. I am planning on buying a black one (I have dark auburn hair) and wearing it with both both my short and ankle length sleveless black dresses as well as with a pair of capri pants and either a black tank top or t-shirt. I saw a blond woman on the street wearing a golden coloured snood with loose cream coloured pants and a sleveless creamy-yellow top. She looked fabulous.PS Thanks for the info on the rag curlers. It's working out great!Kira
Kim, the not-so-newbie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim, the not-so-newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:03am
Thanks for the suggestions, Kira! Your snood sounds like it would go great with your hair colour. I actually do have a green velvet dress my snood would look great with---of course I now have a good four to six months before it's cool enough to wear it!I'm glad the rag curlers are working out for you; it's wonderful to get such great results from something so easy and inexpensive. Take care.Kim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic