Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDry Scalp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dry Scalp
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:00am
What is a good dandruff shampoo to use..I stoped using it and an invasion of flakes took over my headsomething anything please help
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:00am
Hi Katie,I'm just about to try Aubrey Organic's Calaguala Fern Shampoo. It has a matching conditioner. They are supposed to fight dandruff and problem scalp conditions. Since Aubrey Organics makes all natural products, without chemicals, detergents, or plastics, you can't go wrong...plus the Calaguala shampoo smells really nice! Try it and see how it works. I've heard some VERY good stuff about it. The worst that can happen is that you don't like it and throw it away:-)Good luck,PD> What is a good dandruff shampoo to use..> I stoped using it and an invasion of flakes took over> my head> something anything please help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic