Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShort Hair Article by Jane Bullock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short Hair Article by Jane Bullock
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:05am
To Jane and the HB staff:After reviewing your 'Short Hair' article I must say that I am impressed by the quality of the piece. The context is pretty much 'right on' and contains good information. Although I will always be a fan of long hair, I know from experience that many gals whom have cut their hair short have never gone long again, as well as those who have had an opposite reaction and probably never gave their 'short hair look' a fighting chance. I have noticed that of the ones who have gone shorter, but not really 'short,' are much more likly to not like a shoulder length cut nearly as much as a much shorter crop cut or similar cut. Any length hair is 'beautiful' on the right person, and people whom are contemplating a major change, should remember to judge all of the look not just the hairstyle before making the plunge. Again congrats for a job well done!william
Jane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:06am
> William,Thanks very much for your kind words about the short hair article. I appreciate your views on hair as well--as you say, whatever works is best!Keep on visiting Hair Boutique and taking part in the discussions.Take care,Jane Bullock
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic