Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfinding bright hair dyes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
etznab View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etznab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: finding bright hair dyes
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:08am
I have waist length hair and want to dye the bottom two inches a bright purple. I haven't been able to find any stores in RTP, North Carolina that sell such colors. Any recommendations for a local or mail order source?I'm doing the ends only, because I'm planning to get three inches cut in a month. I'm just looking for some temporary brightness. Are then ends of my hair, which are of course more prone to split ends and other damage more or less likely to absorb color? Thanks.
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:08am
You can find this at Sally's Beauty.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:08am
Hi,I wrote a lot of info about this in the June 1999 of AskKaren. That column also refers to a column I did in 1998 that gives even more info.There is a place on the web that sells all the Maniac Paniac.Check out the URL below for the AskKaren info.Best wishes,Karen> I have waist length hair and want to dye the bottom> two inches a bright purple. I haven't been able to> find any stores in RTP, North Carolina that sell such> colors. Any recommendations for a local or mail order> source?> I'm doing the ends only, because I'm planning to get> three inches cut in a month. I'm just looking for some> temporary brightness. Are then ends of my hair, which> are of course more prone to split ends and other> damage more or less likely to absorb color? Thanks.Related Link:AskKaren - Maniac Panic Hair Dyes Info
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic