Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSisterlocks and who's doing them???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jai View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sisterlocks and who's doing them???
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:12am
I want to know more about sisterlocks. Has anybody out there tried them...and who's certified in Houston???
Cocoa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:12am
Check out DREADLOCKS.com. They've had some lively discussions about technique, apprpriateness, maintainence and who's doing them.Good luck!> I want to know more about sisterlocks. Has anybody out> there tried them...and who's certified in Houston???
pops View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2000 at 6:07am
Check out www.sisterlocks-carolinas.com. I've been wearing sisterlocks for 10 months now and they are great. There is also a brotherlocks version.

My son started his dreads the same time I started mine. His are the usual type type-not brotherlocks. Definately not pleased with the results. Sisterlocks/brotherlocks have a more groomed appearance.

Look at their website, it explains the process, maintenance,and etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic