Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeda less expensive alternative to Viviscal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a less expensive alternative to Viviscal
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:15am
I started a new vitimin regimin about 6 weeks ago.My hair growth has doubled.I take 2 B-12(250mcg.),2 E(400I.U.),2 C(1000mg.) and 1 prenatal vitimin daily. I get these at Wal-Mart for less then $7 a month.My nails and skin are much better too. I thought this might be of intrest to those who cannot afford Viviscal. Lisa
Elisabella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:15am
> I started a new vitimin regimin about 6 weeks ago.My> hair growth has doubled.I take 2 B-12(250mcg.),2> E(400I.U.),2 C(1000mg.) and 1 prenatal vitimin daily.> I get these at Wal-Mart for less then $7 a month.My> nails and skin are much better too. I thought this> might be of intrest to those who cannot afford> Viviscal. LisaI take a multivitamin, a complex amino-acid tablet and a bitoin tablet everyday. Would your regimen added to mine be too much to take at one time?Related Link:SLS vs. SLES
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:15am
> I take a multivitamin, a complex amino-acid tablet and> a bitoin tablet everyday. Would your regimen added to> mine be too much to take at one time?I would exchange the multivitimin for the prenatal vitimin.I am not pregnant, but my doctor said it was fine to take a prenatal. As for the others I honestly dont know, I would ask your doctor first. hope this info helps. lisa
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:15am
Thanks for the tips.I agree that Viviscal is very pricey. Jeff and I have been taking the H37 hair vitamins with great results. While it would helpful to go and buy the vitamins individually, I am lucky if I have time to go to the grocery store, I like the H37 because everything is already premixed for me.My hair recently went through a trauma because of my thyroid problems and the H37 has made a difference. My hair has returned to its natural softness and I see a big difference in Jeff's hair growth.B vitamins are great and very important for healthy hair.Thanks for the info.Best wishes,Karen> I started a new vitimin regimin about 6 weeks ago.My> hair growth has doubled.I take 2 B-12(250mcg.),2> E(400I.U.),2 C(1000mg.) and 1 prenatal vitimin daily.> I get these at Wal-Mart for less then $7 a month.My> nails and skin are much better too. I thought this> might be of intrest to those who cannot afford> Viviscal. Lisa
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:16am
Hi Lisa. I was wondering, how are the Vitamin E and the prenatal vitamin helpful for the hair? Thanks again for the info.PD> I started a new vitimin regimin about 6 weeks ago.My> hair growth has doubled.I take 2 B-12(250mcg.),2> E(400I.U.),2 C(1000mg.) and 1 prenatal vitimin daily.> I get these at Wal-Mart for less then $7 a month.My> nails and skin are much better too. I thought this> might be of intrest to those who cannot afford> Viviscal. Lisa
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:16am
> Hi Lisa. I was wondering, how are the Vitamin E and> the prenatal vitamin helpful for the hair? Thanks> again for the info.> PDHi.I am not really sure how the vitimin E works. I did some research on the net and I read that it is good for hair, skin and nails.I have to say that my skin and nails look better then ever.As for the prenatal vitimins,I took them during both my pregnancies and my hair definitly grew much faster. My OB said it was safe to take them(during child birth years) even while not pregnant. Hope this helps! Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic