Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Loss
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:18am
I have a question about hair loss. My hair is very fine and about shoulder length. It is colored but in good condition even though it tangles very eaily. I use Matrix and Paul Mitchelle products and I am trying to grow it out but I just moved to Hawaii and I am losing handfuls of hair. It there anything I can do to stop it? I am very gentle with it, I never brush it and only pick it when it is wet. Could the heat be causing the hair loss? I use no styling products, irons or dryers and I am very careful but still I lose SO much. I fear I will have no hair left in one month at this rate because it is so fine and sparse to begin with. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks in advance.
TRACEY JONES View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRACEY JONES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:19am
> I have a question about hair loss. My hair is very> fine and about shoulder length. It is colored but in> good condition even though it tangles very eaily. I> use Matrix and Paul Mitchelle products and I am trying> to grow it out but I just moved to Hawaii and I am> losing handfuls of hair. It there anything I can do to> stop it? I am very gentle with it, I never brush it> and only pick it when it is wet. Could the heat be> causing the hair loss? I use no styling products,> irons or dryers and I am very careful but still I lose> SO much. I fear I will have no hair left in one month> at this rate because it is so fine and sparse to begin> with. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks in> advance.
TRACEY JONES View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRACEY JONES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:19am
I have a question,I perm my own hair at home, and I have been doing so for a long time, but lately it is becoming thin at the top of my head leading down towards the nape area, do you think that it is time to change perms are do you think that I should start at a different section of my hair the next time I perm my hair?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic