Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHaircut for round face

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
courtney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote courtney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haircut for round face
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:18am
Does anyone have any suggestions for a hair cut or style for a roundish face? I am trying to grow my brown hair out, and it is not quite shoulder length. I don't have bangs, but the ends are a bit uneven (shorter around the face). I am getting tired of it and it is not flattering.
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:20am
> Does anyone have any suggestions for a hair cut or> style for a roundish face? I am trying to grow my> brown hair out, and it is not quite shoulder length. I> don't have bangs, but the ends are a bit uneven> (shorter around the face). I am getting tired of it> and it is not flattering.To Courtney;You may have a hard time waiting for your hair to grow out and if you can't wait, try an inverted bob, much shorter in the back than the front layers are, and when the back and overall length has grown out to collar length a regular long bob cut can be done leaving the front slightly longer than chin length, which will make your round shaped face look more oval. A change of color might also work, with a deep auburn/brown hi-lights/lowlights an option if you don't want an overall color change. william
courtney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote courtney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:20am
William---That sounds like very good advice; thank you. Actually, I like that style of an inverted bob alot, and thought of going with that anyway. As far as color, I always wanted to be a blonde. Someday--but I'll have to go to a very good colorist and have it done right.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic