Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfrizz spot :(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
melissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frizz spot :(
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:20am
I have straight, pretty thick hair. In the front my hair is shiny and smooth, but in the back it looks frizzy? Isn't this backwards, because the front of our hair gets more stress in styling? Does anyone else have this problem, and what do you use?
Fran Nordstrom View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fran Nordstrom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:22am
> I have straight, pretty thick hair. In the front my> hair is shiny and smooth, but in the back it looks> frizzy? Isn't this backwards, because the front of our> hair gets more stress in styling? Does anyone else> have this problem, and what do you use?You have what is called multi-textured hair and it is very common. If you blow your hair straight, you should be using a styling product such as KMS flat out.Keep in mind that your "frizz spot" requires more product. If you use too much in the smooth part of your hair it may get greasy. Using a non-chemical straightner before you blow dry will also help keep it straight on humid days.Hope I helped!! --FRAN--
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic