Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsuper capilong psb33

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: super capilong psb33
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:21am
I would be interested in any information anyone has on this product. It has been showing up in various publications and newspapers here in the east(NY). The ad claims that it will not only improve ypur hair but also stimulat it to grow faster! Some of the ingredients are nettle, nasturtium, oil of sago, oil of cedarspirulina extractand royal jelly serum.Thanks for your help!
DocTracie2 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DocTracie2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2000 at 12:22am
I have used super capilong psb33 and I like it, it actually made my hair grow faster and thicker. I put it on every night, faithfully. I am running low, and am trying to find out how to buy it again. I haven't seen an AD here in Michigan in a while. Now, it says it can grow 4-5 inches a month. I don't think so, they exagerated the length but it did grow a lot for me. I have been growing about 2- 2 1/2 on average. I bought 2 bottles of the stuff. If anyone out there has info on how to BUY more of this great stuff, please email me at DocTracie2@aol.com I don't know what it does to make your hair grow, my hair used to grow only 1/2 inch a month. I do love this stuff.
Tracie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic